Shematrix Training Level 1 is 2 year commitment to practise self-reflection and self-responsibility by participating in a community through various events – locally, nationally, (sometimes internationally as an option) – in physical presence and online.
To qualify to apply for the Shematrix Training Level 1 –
• You must have attended at least one Gift weekend.
• You will also need to complete the ClearFlame training.
• You will need to be familiar with The Work of Byron Katie – www.thework.com, and have attended at least one weekend event or
had 3 individual facilitated sessions.
The Shematrix Mystery School Training Level 1 is only available to women, though we do have avenues for men to participate in associated courses and their involvement in the evolution of this work is valued. Men are welcome to attend Clearflame trainings and are encouraged to participate in the work of Byron Katie. There will be future opportunities for men to attend other courses as part of the Shematrix Mystery School.
What can you expect to share and learn in Training Level 1?
• Deeper understanding of the intention behind the practices in The Gift weekends and how to bring the gifts of those practices
more tangibly into all aspects of your life.
• Knowledge about ritual and the practical skills for bringing the power of ritual into your daily life.
• Developing awareness and trust of the physical body as a guide to self-awareness.
• Opportunities for self-reflection and insight within a community of people who are oriented to their personal evolution as a priority.
• A deeper understanding of the dynamics of personal responsibility.
• Practices to bring awareness to the power of communication and how it affects all relationships, and the skills to share responsibly
without compromising your truth.
• Learning how to deliver feedback in a constructive way and receive feedback gracefully.
• Awareness of your capacities and claiming your unique strengths, skills, attributes and talents.
• Support from and on-going connection with a community, with opportunities for continuous skill enhancement of your particular gifts.
Included in the 2 year journey of Training Level 1?
Training Level 1 Intake Weekend
(residential costs additional)
Held in a residential setting, this is the foundation event to establish the core practices and dive whole-heartedly into the shared journey together.
Friday evening 5pm to 8.30pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 9 am to 4pm
Two day training events
(There are two of these events included over the duration of Training Level 1)
These two day events are designed to deepen the practices in physical company with the coaches, Guides and Training community.
Online sharing community
The invitation to reflect, self-investigate and share in a cyber-circle through answering a written questionnaire has proved an invaluable tool for staying in connection with the evolution of self and the collective. This is optional but highly recommended.
(with access to an MP3 recording to download)
As a deepening of the journey, you will have access to audio’s of talks and meditations by qualified Guides for you to enjoy anytime.
Access to training debrief meetings with Guides after events
As a member of the Mystery School, while attending any Gift events, whether on team or as a participant, you are eligible to attend the special training debrief meetings on the Monday after the event. These provide for invaluable training and insights on the shared journey. Many people have shared that these can be the most transformative part of the whole journey!
Details for intake in to the Shematrix Training Level 1
$3500 – if paid in full 2 months before Training 1 event
$4000 – if paid in full prior to Training 1 event
$4450 – comprising $2000 paid before start of Training 1 event & $350 quarterly for 7 quarters
(additional credit card fees apply)
If you are interested in the Shematrix Mystery School and to get information about dates of upcoming intakes and dates for prerequisite courses, please contact Marsha at email@example.com or Kisha at firstname.lastname@example.org